badlands Dakota/ trip

franklin

well guys just got back from my RV trip to rapid city / badlands to whom lives there awesome state and great looking land. if i could get the wife to move i would be your neighbor here's some pics. my wife Amy, daughter mya ,and me.

Last edited:
My last assignment had me travel the entire state of North Dakota for 7 years. I was in the badlands every other week and every single time I thought the exact same thing. I could live here. It's amazing country.

You have a great looking family. You are a lucky guy but then you probably know that already..

thanks boss drove right by your shop but did not now if you were open on a sat. went to mall of america first then to badlands. wife wont leave the family right thats were my snag comes in.

I almost always there most of Saturday. Just call my cell and see if I'm there next.

Franklin, Saw your pics on face book. Looks like you had a good time. Thats some rough looking terain for sure!

rough but awsome,8 people in a rv was challenging but we had a blast. rushmore you want to see at least once in your lifetime it is very cool to see.crazy horse i could of waited on, they have a long way to go but at least i can say i saw it.

Back