Android app for knife dogs.com here!

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vbulletin.build_1185

The link is for an Android device customized for Knifedogs.com.

If you have an Android device check this out and post your comments here please. I dont have any Android stuff so I don't even know how well it works.

The iPhone/iPad app has been submitted to itunes and will be posted when approved in a few days.

Knifedogs.com, who loves you guys most?

Well , it's quick . I just posted the previous post and by the time I checked it was on the app. Gonna see how long this one takes .

i looked a buddy's android today. the app looks good and seems to work well. He said it was the best he had seen..I'd like the ipod one to get active..

I will put it on my Samsung Infuse tonight when I get home. I don't carry it often. I do have my iPhone with me 24/7 so when that app comes out it will be sweet!
Keep us posted on that.

IPhone app isn't ready. I was told to expect several days before it will be approved.

Downloaded on the Infuse. There is a learning curve, but it seems to work well.

Much faster than using the browser and that saves my battery -big time . I like it ! Thanks Tracy !

I just tried the iPhone app on my iPad. It doesn't scale up for the upad well but for the iPhone it should be a lot better. Now I just wish there was an app for the blackberry.

Anyway, both are now up and active.
Have fun.

I just tried the iPhone app on my iPad. It doesn't scale up for the upad well but for the iPhone it should be a lot better. Now I just wish there was an app for the blackberry.

Boss, most people are navigating away from using the Blackberry for more reliable devices. I wouldn't sweat it. The iPhone app looks good, I just downloaded it. I'll try to find time to play with it later and see what I think of it. I'm not sure how others feel, but I never had any issues accessing the site from my iPhone. It took a little bit of getting used to, but I found that I could do about 98% of the things I wanted to do from my pc on my phone by accessing the site. I just found that it took a little bit longer to do it.

Hey Boss,
First off, I'd like to thank you for taking steps to make the forum more accessible to us iPhone carriers. We appreciate it. I have noticed, however, that the new iPhone app has trouble accessing linked images. It seems like attached KnifeDogs hosted images are OK... but images linked from other sites do not seem to work (at least so far). Which leads me to my question...
Why did you decide to go with a standalone iPhone app rather that tweaking KnifeDogs to work with an established iPhone forum navigator (like Tapatalk)? It looks like you are using the same 4.1.5 version of vBulletin that BF is using. Is there a quick and easy way to make KnifeDogs visible with Tapatalk similar to what BF has done?

Thanks.
Erin

Back