a knife for a friend's father in law

rcknives

Was asked to make a knife for a friend of mine to give to his father in law. Didn't come out quite like I had pictured but still is a good looking knife I think. Let me know what you guys think. I know I placed my logo too far back on the blade but thats because i left a bit of a long curve on the grind. Thats where a stamp would have been better.

P8193606.jpg P8193608.jpg P8193603.jpg

Sweet knife- nice job on the filework- logo looks like it belongs there. Interesting what did with choil too.

looks good,file work is a nice touch. love the tin of cop two things i live for lol

Me too been trying to quit but it gets hard at times plus it calms me down when I work on knives and keeps me from getting ahead of myself which tends to happen from time to time.

Me too been trying to quit but it gets hard at times plus it calms me down when I work on knives and keeps me from getting ahead of myself which tends to happen from time to time.

I have been trying to figure out if it calms me down or if not having it is what makes me streesed. Good luck with quiting hope you make I have failed many times trying to get up the nerve to quit again but with deer season right around the corner it may be tuff

Back