Prayer request

UncleBillyKnives

My wife is back in the hospital. They did surgery yesterday on her hip because it was not healing from the surgery 5 months ago. This time the infection was it the bone & they had to remove some of it. When I got to the hospital this morning she is pretty weak and developed a fever. Please say a prayer for her.

I signed up mainly because I found your post. I am sorry to hear this and wanted you to know that I will pray as well as send it on through a prayer hotline my aunt operates. She has a good husband :)

Thank you for all your prayers! The day started off bad. Her fever was up and her blood pressure was dropping. She looked as if she was getting pneumonia. They moved her to ICU. As the day went on, her lungs are clearing up. They haVe raised her blood pressure a little. She still has a fever, but looks a lot better tonight.

I signed up mainly because I found your post. I am sorry to hear this and wanted you to know that I will pray as well as send it on through a prayer hotline my aunt operates. She has a good husband :)

John, thank-you for the kind thoughts. Stick around, this is a great place to spend time.

Back