Where is your kydex coming from?

ffkaelb

I am very new to this and have only ordered kydex from Boss and CKK. I'm not against either of those, but looking for a backup place just incase they don't have all I need. I really like to get everything from one place for sheath making
Thanks for any answers
Kael

I generally use Kydex 100. I purchase mine in full sheets quantities from: http://www.portplastics.com/

I try to support the knife supply outlets whenever I can, but buying kydex 100 by the sheet is about 1/2 the price compared to buying it by the sq. foot. that most of the supply outfits offer.

If you want various colors/types, it would be easiest to go with buying it by the foot, but I choose to use the standard black in .093".

It's been about a year since I ordered from Port Plastics, but at that time I order two full sheets (4x8') of kydex 100 in .093" for $89 per sheet. They cut it into 2' sections to ship, which works well for me.

When buying by the foot I typically get it from Boss's store since I'm already ordering stuff from him and paying for shipping anyway, but if you just want kydex, the lowest prices I've seen are at Springfield Leather. That being said, I may look into buyng a whole sheet like Ed, if I can get one for under $100 bucks.

Thanks, never looked at springfield.
Mr Ed, I dunno if a whole sheet is possible for me. I can barely keep a few feet clean

Back