We should have a Knifedogs android app.

Pedro G.

Since normal phones are quickly becoming non-existant and smart phones are taking over I think we should have an app for KnifeDogs.
Id be nice to have a comfortable easy way to get on the forums while your waiting at the doc's office or your taking a break from work.

What do you guys/gals think? :)

-Pedro G.

Sound good. Right now KD is my home page on my phone. I tried that on my home computer but the wife put her foot down on that.

Good idea!
I bought the mod a month ago and we are waiting for it to be installed.
We work with an independent contractor to work under the hood here and he has been contracted to install it. I'll send him (another) nag note to get it done.

As if I didn't waste enough time browsing the forums at home, you want to make it accessible everywhere I go?

;)

Holler at me, Tracy, if you need anything on the graphics. I'm beyond reasonable!

Haha changing it to iphone wouldn't be very hard. Getting it in the app store is the only difficulty (They are very picky..).

-Pedro G.

The tech guy says he wil be installing it this weekend. It should support both android and iPad/iPhone but we will see how it goes. I also gave him a favicon to install also.

Back