"the claw"

Jim Coffee

View attachment 25360View attachment 25361View attachment 25362View attachment 25363My new little edc model "THE CLAW"

overall length - 4-3/4"
blade - 1-5/8", o-1 belt finish, full hollow ground, 3/16th
scales - black paper micarta
pins - 1/8" stainless

I'm having a horizonal belt sheath made for this model and it will be very light and concelled on your belt.

feels great in your hand and will make a handy little cutter

any interest in one of these email me at jcoffee735@aol.com.

jcoffeecustomknives.com

any comments welcome and thanks for looking

Last edited:
Looks mean, short and very SHARP!! (wait a minute, we were talking about Denny, right?)
Knife is SWEET!!!

I like that Jiim- I'm HTing a 3-finger soon that has longer blade but same idea for an EDC...I was thinking of making a forward rake sheath for it- please post the sheath and knife when get that done as that may be the best carry option- thanks for showing and should sell lot of em.

Thanks Ausbrooks, I'm thinking a crossdraw sheath that fits tight horizonally on your belt as small as the knife is the sheath should blend right in with your belt.

That looks like a very good every day carry knife. I really like that handle shape.

I have something that ended up with a similar blade shape and length, but only because the rest of it cracked off in heat treat. I kept it around because I figured it might be handy for trimming stuff around the shop. I doubt it will look that nice when do get it finished though.

Back