Monday Special

Raymond Richard

Forum Owner & Moderator
Here's a little knife I finished off yesterday. I forged the little blade from some old L-6 saw steel I've had kicking around for years. The blade is just under 4", wrought iron was used for the fittings, and a nice piece of sambar stag for the handle. Overall the knife is 7 3/4". It comes with a with a 2 ply leather sheath.

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3699.JPG

Looks great Ray- I like the compact design and flow of guard and pommel to handle- excellent work.

sweet. Just looking at that makes my abdomen hurt. Looks small enough to carry but vicious enough to end most social problems. Also, it is the right size that you can use it for more reasonable and practical stuff. You could easily dismantle some game with that, and it looks comfy. Not just a "fighter" but still quite capable of fighting.

good stuff, man.

Nice looking knife. For me it has that natural appeal. I can imagine seeing it in one of my grandfathers hunting pictures from yesteryear, yet it could easily fit into todays modern hunting camp with ease. This is the type of knife that got me interested in making knives. Thanks for sharing.
Eric

Back