sneak peak at my american valo raffle knife

Jim Coffee

View attachment 25233View attachment 25234View attachment 25235Coming soon to a raffle near you. still need to finish a few things on it (lanyard tube)but this boxelder was so nice that i had to take pics and show them. updated pics this morning now done and ready for the engraver
attachment.php

View attachment 25211View attachment 25212

Last edited:
A little birdie told me that knife maybe be going out for some custom "scratchins" on the bolsters.

Any truth to that story?

Looks great as is, BTW.

Thanks for the compliments guy's, Yea Steve that little birdie was right this knife is going to Andy Gonzalas (speedygonzalas on here) on sunday for some nice engraving that Andy has volunteered to do free of charge for the American Valor raffle. If you want to see some real art check out Andy's website it is amazing and i cant wait to see this knife when he's done with it...Thanks again guy' now let's get this raffle going and send this well deserving american veteran on that hunt of a lifetime...... Andy's website www.androscreations.com

Last edited:
Jim,

The knife is really something and I look forward to seeing it in person. I only hope I can do it justice with my scratchings...

I certainly look forward to seeing the money go to a great cause...

Back