Spirit of steel show

I wish! I had too much fun at BLADE and the AG Russell Knife Event.

godspeed...ill be there friday..its only 150 miles from my mtn top..i do have to get to the flatlands ever so often lol.....Im going to talk to ron claiborne and talk further on a hydro press im wanting...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
murph every year i forget about the blade show till its over urrrrr...when one gets old one tends to forget things lol....da da

I went yesterday and had a blast! This was my first show that actually had some knife makers. I'm going back today.

I was there yesterday...for myself i was dissapointed...It was a let down to me as ive seen many knife shows.in ways i was spoiled living in southern calif for 25 years....but then i got in free so i can not complain...I did get to meet some nice makers and spend about 1 hr with ron claiborne and pick his brain..he is again having his famious free hammer sept 23-25 outside knoxville tn off which ill go as ill pass up troy ohio huge blacksmith tool sale..I did get to buy 9 awsume stablilized blocks...hopefully ill put them on this site tonight after i figure how to do it..wyane coe gave me tips how to do it but being a blonde thats not always easy lol dah..

Yeah it was a pretty small show. I'm always amazed at how the knife making community is filled with
such great people, I talked to a lot of knife makers and i learned a lot. Also i picked up a beautiful Lon Humphrey custom. :biggrin:

Back