Special Giveaway

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
This is copied and pasted from IRONARM Knives forum:

Hokey Smokes, Batman.
This Steve guy sure wins a lot of stuff!!!!
He must be something special.

In all seriousness (if that's possible) I am going to re-gift this one because I have been way too lucky lately.

So let's have a biggest loser contest and re-give it. It can't be a beauty contest because you would all tie for second
and we would run out of tinfoil tiaras.

I'm gonna make one spot for everyone who was in on this one and then to sweeten it up I'm gonna add a spot for the makers in the first Military Buildoff. I'll use the random.org number and we will have a new winner.

I'll pull the winner Wed nite, so please have a look at this list and let me know if I left anyone out.

Steve

00. Mike Miller
01. Uncle Billy
02. Rudy Joly
03. Bill T
04. Keith Willis
05. Franklin
06. D Douglass
07. Randy Haas
08. Chris Martin
09. BossDog
10. Holland Bramlitt
11. Bill Coye
12. Bill T.
13. Rodney J.
14. Big Smitty
15. Randy Haas/HHH knives
16. David Murphy
17. Nowicki
18. Denny Eller
19. Cal Harkins
20. Justin King
21. Carey Quinn
22. Jerry Bond
23. Gahagan
24. Rudy Joly
25. Les George
26. Bill Coye
27. SBuzek
28. Josh Dabney
29. G. Shahan
30. Marvin Winn
31. Doc Shiffer
32. John Barker
33. Mike Carter
34. Tune Up

Bill T's response and challenge.

That's awesome Steve . I'll play too ..
I tell you what .. if I win , it'll see another raffle ,cause I'll make it into a fighter and raffle it off for the Military Build Fund . I've got some sweet handle material that would look great with Clint's damascus . It would make a nice High-end fighter .
Well , the Challenge is presented ..
Anybody else ?

Bill T's response and challenge.

That's awesome Steve . I'll play too ..
I tell you what .. if I win , it'll see another raffle ,cause I'll make it into a fighter and raffle it off for the Military Build Fund . I've got some sweet handle material that would look great with Clint's damascus . It would make a nice High-end fighter .
Well , the Challenge is presented ..
Anybody else ?

Good on ya Bill T
If I win it,you can send it to Bill T to do just that.

God bless,Keith

Well , I would argue otherwise , as I own one of your knives. But if you do win , I accept.

Once again a great humanitarian act from Mr. Janik.
Thanks for thinking of us.

I'm in on letting Bill work this billet if I win.
I'm over extended now as it is , both personal and businesswise. Although a good idea, I couldn't produce anything in a timely fashion at the moment without dropping my other obligations. But if needed....I'll heat treat it for you Bill.

Thanks,
Rudy

I had my wife pull the number cuz she has an honest face.

....and the lucky maker is #18... Denton Eller

Denny, PM me your new address and I will ship your billet.

Thanks for playing..

Just woke up and saw that I won!! Yippee!! Steve, please send this to Bill T. and let him do his magic for the Military Build Fund Raffle. Thanks for doing this, gents.

Well , We are actually going to do some group magic .
I'll be grinding the blade , Rudy will heat treat it , Denny will handle it and Steve will do the sheath for it .​

It's going to be a fun project ..​

Well , We are actually going to do some group magic .
I'll be grinding the blade , Rudy will heat treat it , Denny will handle it and Steve will do the sheath for it .​

It's going to be a fun project ..​

There's some innovative thinking Bill.
My first real colaboration......I hope you all can find room around my logo for yours.:biggrin:

Rudy

man i just found this :( o well now rudy thats just plain funny about the logo just dont let steve get to it first lol

Back