Enrique Pena's Lanny's Clip.......Just Amazing

chainstay

I just took delivery of the wonderful knife from Enrique Pena and if there is any kind of flaw I cannot find it. In fact the work is as good, (IMO), as any that've come from Tony or Reese Bose, and i own a bunch of Lanny's from that famous family.

Enrique let me know how meticulous his work has become, this is just part of what is entailed: CPM 154 blade and spring, integral liners and bolsters, pivot bushing, milled and relieved liners in the pivot area of the blade, pinned shield, bead blasted milled relief area, nice clean spine and flush in all three positions, my own jigged bone and a really smooth and crisp action......The action is not as stiff as most of the Boses, much to my preference, about a 5 on the pull scale with a nice snap upon closure.

The bone is just wonderful, and in the right light at the right angle there is this slight dark green iridescence in the jigging......I have had hard time putting it down.

As soon as I got it I called Enrique and ordered another, his work is as good as it gets and still affordable.

Here are some quick pics:

IMG_8831.jpg

IMG_8842.jpg

IMG_8844.jpg

IMG_8857.jpg

Unreal!!
It looks like an illustration of what the perfect slippie would look like.
Thanks for sharing.

Steve

Back