WIP , Damascus Tracker.

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hey guys, Its been a fun week. the weather has cooled down a bit and my battery's are recharged from my short but awesome vacation last week.

Heres one I ground and HT yesterday. Its some of Randy Jr's Damascus and is 1/4 inch thick with that awesome Tracker profile. Flat grind to convex grind. OAL of 11 and 1/2 inches.

Thanks for looking
Randy

Attachments

• Damascus Tracker 002.jpg
    Damascus Tracker 002.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Damascus Tracker 004.jpg
    Damascus Tracker 004.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 38
Oh just stop posting, for crying out loud! I think I am just going to throw all of my work away and forget it. Just kidding. That is a dang fine looking bit of work right there. Very nice grinds and Randy Jr's damascus is simply beautiful. What are your plans for the handles?

Now I wonder if a vacation would help my grinds any?

very nice i'm sure you made that over a fire like in the movie "RIGHT" nice work if you'd stay away from the lake you might get something done LOL LOL

LOL, Dont think I havnt thought about it!! :D Thanks guys for all the comments. This one is heading out as is to a friend who is making it for one of his customers.

Yep, We make blades.. and offer them to other makers or guys wanting to do there own finish work or handles.. etc.. Feel free to contact me any time if your interested in getting something made for that special project!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Randy.

Back