Real "Knife Dogs" :)

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
My Wife Cindy, and Daughter Mandi are off visiting family in Kentucky for a week. I stayed home to work in the shop, and am "babysitting" Mandi's 2 month old Pug puppy (Harley). It's like having a two year old in the shop! :)

It took the little guy about two days to figure out how to use the "doggie door" and now the entire shop floor is covered in every stick, rock, or clod of dirt he can drag in. Here's a few pics I took yesterday:

Boomer (our cattle dog) barely tolerates him
HarleyandBoomer1-1.jpg

Although he bugs the heck outta Hammer (my lab), Hammer protects him in the great outdoors
KingandPrince2.jpg

But in the end, all this shop time wears out a little guy
Harley2-1.jpg

Harley1-1.jpg

Harley looks like a fine pug. They're so much fun and real charactors. Cool pic of Hammer and Harley.

yea....they are really abused around here! :) I've come to understand that it is them, not me, who really own the new Ford truck....I just get to drive because I have thumbs.

I've come to understand that it is them, not me, who really own the new Ford truck....I just get to drive because I have thumbs.

Ed,

I've found that the sooner we realize the pecking order, the easier life is on us.

Back