Ice Age Mosaic and stainless damascus

Marshall Hall Knives

Another new piece of my creations ! Blade material is Mike Norris Stainless damascus file worked with a tapered tang . handle is a fairly new material ( to me anyways ) Ice Age Mosaic ( Mastodon ivory embedded in a clear resin ) and Ivory paper Micarta with a red spacer which you can see through the Ice Age Mosaic material . let me know what y'all think of the material choices . this is going to the Knifemakers Guild show with me ! :biggrin:

Ice age mosaic 012.jpgIce age mosaic 004.jpgIce age mosaic 042.jpgIce age mosaic 049.jpg

Very nice work Marshall...never seen anything like it. Love the SS damascus and grind is awesome. Really like look of micarta bolsters, but I have to say not sure I'm too crazy about the look of Mastadon suspended in the resin...just not my cup o tea but I'm sure knife is presents better in person and will sell quick.

Very nice work Marshall...never seen anything like it. Love the SS damascus and grind is awesome. Really like look of micarta bolsters, but I have to say not sure I'm too crazy about the look of Mastadon suspended in the resin...just not my cup o tea but I'm sure knife is presents better in person and will sell quick.

Thank you very much ! I like to try things that are different from others for sure , thanks for being honest I like to hear what people really think because sometimes you just never know till you try ! in person it is actually pretty cool stuff , I also have this material in a black resin can't wait to try it as well !

Back