Knives/Blanks $20:00 and up. F/S or Trade...

FOG

The unfinished blanks start at $20.00 some are $30.00 the blanks are File, 01,cpm154 steels and i will finish them to whatever degree you like.

Finished Knives: 7 inches and less are $45.00 over 7 inches are $55.00 Add $10.00 if the knife has a Cholla cactus handle.

1310239877.jpg

1310239885.jpg

1310239761.jpg

1310240081.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

The last pic is to show a representation of the contouring of the non cholla handles.

Please email me at acaptainn@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks !
Bryce
These pictures do NOT do justice to these knives as they were not done by me or with my camera.( Soon i will have that capability back) Please see my GUARANTEE
Most knives are ready to ship, though some may require touch ups and/or final sharpening before shipping. Cholla handled knives require more time and materials which is reflected in the pricing.

I also make custom knives to your specifications.

The Knives I make from files in most cases have the handles hollowed to lighten and balance them. When the file teeth are left on the spine or blade they function well as files as well as making them SUPER grippy ! I use them to NOTCH wood constantly as well as shaping.

I have a new and very popular line of Serrated/Toothy Knives. After much research( and grinding ) I have found that SawZall blades with my grind are SHARP beyond belief and durable! Or i will mount a handle to an unground/factory blade if you choose. These are BRAND NEW blades fitted to comfortable handles of ANY type you specify. The tip of the knife will be ground to any shape you desire as well as the handle. These are great for drywall, wood,cardboard or any task the requires a tough sharp serrated blade. THESE ARE BAD MOTHERS and should be used responsibly.

(All these are very popular as memento's when made of materials/Tools belonging to someone special in your life.)

Trades I may be interested in include knife making materials such as exotic and or hardwoods such as Cholla, Bocote, Ebony, Cocobola, Antler, Files, Drills bits, (specially solid carbide ones) Or tell me what you have I may be interested.

Would you like to learn to make your own Knives from Files or other carbon steel tools or learn MY EZ SHARPENING/POLISHING methods ? Drop me a mail !

My email is acaptainn@yahoo.com. My net access is limited for a short time but i will try to check twice a day for new messages.

I accept Paypal, USPS Money orders, Checks, { shipping after check has cleared} Shipping is USPS unless other terms are reached. Shipping/packaging/ handling is $ 4.99 unless actual shipping charges are higher, in which case I will charge ACTUAL shipping cost plus $2.00 packaging & handling.

Customer comments :

Yes Sir! I got it today (Saturday) Actually I just got home from a hunting trip and found it in the mailbox a few minutes ago. Thanks so much!

That's awesome workmanship and that edge...

Bryce. You can definitely use the feedback I wrote publicly. You can put "-Doug J." too if you want. It's been a pleasure for me too.

Bryce, thanks for the knife it is awesome might try and get another one from you later on down the road.

Bryce, I like it! no need to put poly on it.

WARRANTY/GUARANTEE:
My Guarantee is that after one week(7 DAYS) of normal knife use you are unhappy. I will fix, trade, rework, or buy back the knife. Whichever makes YOU a HAPPY CUSTOMER.

Back