Celebration Dinner

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
Nadine and I went out for a little celebratory dinner this evening. I've been craving lobster for the past few weeks so I decided I wanted to go to Red Lobster for dinner. As we stood there waiting for a table, I was checking out the lobster tank and noticed that most of the losters were rather small. Then I spied a beast hiding in the back of the tank.

So there I was..... thinking I was hungry (I pretty much starved myself all day so I could feast on the largest lobster possible for dinner) and I ordered the BEAST. 3lbs of lobster deliciousness. I know I'm a big boy, but I have no idea what the heck I was thinking when I ordered this thing and I was downright out of my mind when I sat there forcing myself to finish it all off.

I was happy when I ordered my meal tonight. Now I sit here on the couch miserable.

Lobster.jpg

Next time, invite me along. No need to stuff yourself, I'll clean every plate on the table as a public service :biggrin:

OK Murph,
The suspense is killing us. Whats the celebration??
Possibly a little Murph on the way? Or did you just buy more knives.
Steve

I wish on both accounts, but just celebrating 36 years of surviving my many reckless accidents.

Thank you. It was a nice day of relaxation. Spent the morning being lazy while Nadine cooked me breakfast. Later in the day we out for a matinée. "Zookeeper" was well worth the price of admission. Then shortly after is when I got my butt kicked by the crustacean.

36?? A mere babby! I'm just going to continue living but quit having birthdays. In about 36 more years you will just abut catch up with me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
AND MANY MORE!

Back