Lloyd Harding templates and drawings

Cameron Wilcox

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4996025/Lloyd_Harding_-_100s_of_Knife_Patterns

"Lloyd Harding

This is a tribute to Lloyd Harding, Western Australian Master knife maker, 1921 to 2003.

It is only a small sample of his work, much of it is unrecorded.

It is intended to give inspiration and practical assistance to new and established makers.

104 templates and 300 drawings have been scanned to scale to allow them to be printed as templates.

All are free to copy provided the due credit is given to Lloyd Harding and copies are distributed free of charge with intention of assisting the art of knife making and remembrance
of a true craftsman and gentleman. Not for sale or profit." right off the word document you download with the templates and drawings

Thought this might help somebody looking for inspiration or a little design help.

Be carefull trying to download this file. My pc was bombarded with pop ups and then locked up when I tried to open it. It may just be my pc, my security software needs to be updated.

It worked on my computer. Not sure why it didn't work for you murph. Could be because I have stuff to download torrents (utorrent) already. might try that and see if it works then.

Back