Patriotic Flash Mob - this should make you smile a little..

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
[video=youtube;X5lbNXNn3CI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lbNXNn3CI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

That's great.
I really think we should "flashmob" the BLADE show next year by singing "GOD BLESS AMERICA"
Maybe Denny could give us all singing lessons.

Just a thought.

What a excellent way to start the holiday weekend!!! Great video, Boss!

Steve, I was asked to lip synch by my 6th grade chorus teacher so you're on your own for the lessons.

What a excellent way to start the holiday weekend!!! Great video, Boss!

Steve, I was asked to lip synch by my 6th grade chorus teacher so you're on your own for the lessons.

no problem, you can be the dance choreographer/instructor...

Dance instructor?????????? I can just picture you and Steve waltzing through the middle of a room filled with guys with knives. Better yet, wait until we're in the Pit so there are drunk guys with knives. Murph and Brad doing the Tango? Wayne Coe and Bill T. jitterbugging the night away? I'm liking this more and more! Maybe I could choreograph Team Dance? Everyone in KD shirts and Speedos doing pyramids and sychronized cartwheels? Josh Dabney "Break Dancing"? Hmmmmmmmm? I'm in.

Denny,
What is about you and SPEEDOS?
That's some scary stuff right there.

I was amazed to find out that they actually had music when you were in the sixth grade (your senior year), I thought I remember you telling me that you and Wayne would go spearfishing after school then and that the fish still had legs?
But then I could be wrong.
By the way, some carp drumsticks roasted on an open brontsaurus dung fire would be good right now.

Your freind (?)
Steve

Speedos and clogs? Will we have to wear shorty tank tops too?
CAUTION: I have dunlops disease (where my belly done lopped over my belt buckle) and there may be some spillover.

Back