Thanks Les.

I sure wish I could post pictures, but I have never done them or know how to post them. I can post a place to go to see my work but it is a dealer and I want to know if this is okay to do or not. I sure would love to be able to do that of course. As well I enjoy helping makers especially on liner locking folders, and have done this both through the forums and direct. Frank

Thanks very much people. This is definitely a big deal for me to be able to do this.
Please go to customknifegallery.com and scroll down the names on the left hand side to find my listings. Frank

I am without words.:eek:

Very fine pieces you make Frank.

I see where the sig line comes into play now....haha

Thanks for sharing 2thumbs

If you want to start posting pictures on the forums, find a site like PhotoBucket.com or Imageshack.com and load up your pictures. From your home page copy them and then paste to the forums. There will be like 4 different links for email/PM etc....just copy/paste the one that says forums.

Fantastic work, Frank.

Heck of a deal, great looking work! :)

niro_arg_1024.jpg

Frank that is AMAZING work. WOW! I might try to do a tutorial on how to post pics. If it works for you WE WANT LOTS OF PICS please. Just amazing work Frank.

Boy, this is super !!!! Thanks so much. The truth is that I get to talk to people invoved in my folders so very seldom . I don't get to shows and I don't have a website. The website I don't feel I miss since I'm so illiturate in computer use but I really feel missing shows is a big mistake even though I'm doing it. A while back, Del Ealy took pictures from Ebay of one of my folders and posted in one of the forums. There are several reasons why I don't get to themto the shows. I believe it's all got to do with staying within my comfort zone.
Well, since you have seen the pictures or some, I hope I can offer you some help. You can ask any questions you want about making, materials, etc. about the folders. Like most makers, I don't have any secrets - I think.
Another interesting thing for you to know is that there is a Texan who will probably be going ahead with one of those "build with me projects" in the coming months. He does good pictuers with precise information on how he does it, and he is always open to new ways. I offered him help a bit back when he seemed to be looking for a bit more personalized help. His actual work is very good but like me he contuinues to learn. He also already has returned help to me. So you see it can work for us all. Frank

Frank Does Fantastic Work

Hi All,

Frank and I have been working together now for going on 2 years and I simply love working with him. Whether it is photographing his knives, selling them or collaborating on ideas with him.. He is a great guy and a great friend.

Frank, I am glad to see others are realizing that you are a very talented man..

Thanks for listening..

You guys are welcome to post any of my photos for Frank that you would like !!

Bob Glassman
Custom Knife Gallery of Colorado
http://customknifegallery.com

That Bob Glassman is always looking to give me a boost. For anyone who wants to know, he is an honest and sincere dealer . Frank

Frank, I think the easist way is going through Photobucket.com if you can get your pictures on there.

I know you are right. I've got to give it a good try again, beginning with a camera and taking the pictures. What do I need in the way of a camera ? Thanks Frank

Hi Frank,
I have always enjoyed reading you post(knife net work) and now i am a fan. Those are beautiful knives...what more can be said? You are a great knife maker.Thanks for telling us(me) where to see your work.
Look forward to more of your post too.
britt

Frank, I truly understand your {comfort zone} deal. Thats why I hardly ever post.

BTW YOUR KNIVES ARE BEAUTIFUL-- Jerry

I know you are right. I've got to give it a good try again, beginning with a camera and taking the pictures. What do I need in the way of a camera ? Thanks Frank

I have a Kodak EasyShare Z612 and a program to load onto your computer comes with it. It's dosn't do bad . A Wal-Mart spl . My camers is 4years old probably better camera for the same money now.

I would like to see more pictures of your knives. They are very nice.
Art

Rock,
I've always been a huge admirer of Don's work. I remember many times looking at his work and having to take that second look to see that they were not folders. With most of my influence coming from pictures and your Dad very active in a forum or more when I first got a computer and into whatever I could find, I'm sure the sleek lines and always first quality in the making influenced me as much as anyone. I can still remember things about him like how he liked to help and the fact he was at one time heavy into making musical instruments with inlays that made one wonder if maybe the wood originaly grew that way.Your bringing this up is really another Xmas treat for me !!!!! It's pretty darn wonderful that you posted here feeling there is an association of styling showing. That's a great compliment for me. Thank you, Rock! Frank

Back