Texas BLO

Raymond Richard

Forum Owner & Moderator
Finished this one up this morning. According to my Texas connection 5 1/2" blades can be legally carried and that's how long this 1065 blade is. Its got a curly bubinga handle, wrought iron fittings, and a 2 ply sheath. 10" overall.

IMG_3582.JPG

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3579.JPG

Ray - I don't know if it's just something about my internet connection - but my computer won't load anything from hawknknives.com - including your photos in this posting... is it just me or is there an "issue" with hawknknives?

Ray - I don't know if it's just something about my internet connection - but my computer won't load anything from hawknknives.com - including your photos in this posting... is it just me or is there an "issue" with hawknknives?

Michael, I have not heard that complaint from anyone else so maybe its just on your side. The pictures are always nice and bold. Now the photo's aren't that great but they work. Might be time for some help. Hope to see you next Thursday.

That is beautiful work - any Texan would be proud to wear it!

However, shouldn't the armadillo be on his back :biggrin:

Ray, something changed again and today I can access your site and see your photos - just like before - whatever the blockage was, it was temporary and "it's all fine now" (could have been a problem at my local Internet Service Provider - other sites were fine so I wanted to let you know in case it wasn't just me!) - and yes - see you Thursday!! - - - I'll get the 5160 Club newsletter sent out today.

Back