Knife Making Video - Jim Crowell

Diamond G Knives

Just got done watching the new video series out from Jim Crowell. I would highly reccomend it to anyone intrested in the making of a custom knife.

The video cover from forge to finished knife with details on construction in a step by step manner. Very good camera angles, actually better than the view if you were standing there!

Very informative, and well made video. Link below to his site.

http://crowellknives.com/For_Sale.html

God Bless
Mike

I picked up this video set from Jim over the July 4th weekend. I have now watched the entire set in detail and must say, "Wow!". It's even better than being in the shop with Jim. As Mike said, the view of Jim working is much better in the video than when I'm in the shop with him.

After watching the entire set of videos, I xalled Jim to give him my opinion. I jokingly told him that if he had produced this video set eight years ago I could have saved countless hours of driving the 76 mile (2 hr) journey from my house to his (not that I would trade the experience of hanging out in his shop for anything). This video set covers absolutely everything from design to complete knife and everything in between. It's a must see for newbies and seasoned makers alike!

Back