Blaze & Black Hunter

James Terrio

Price Reduced! Blaze & Black Hunter

Price dropped to $140.00
Here we have a nice clip-point hunter in 440C, blaze orange G-10 and ultra-durable black powder-coat. 100% handmade by yours truly, and 100% guaranteed.

Specs:
440C full-tang blade, 3/32" at the spine, fully tapered both ways. Full Flat grind. 59Rc, HT and cryo by Peters' Heat-Treating. Full black powder coat - this blade is "sterile", no maker's mark. Needle point and thin, scary-sharp edge - this is a precision cutting implement, not a chopper.

Blaze orange G-10 scales, black plastic liners (NOT fiber that will absorb moisture, shrink and swell on you), SS corby bolts and thong tube.

Heavy duty leather sheath handmade by my better half Angie Hurst with locking stitches, NOT just laced together. Custom-fitted and dyed by me. Double-dyed deep black with neatsfoot oil finish.

Asking $140.00 complete for this light, handy and durable hunter, including USPS Priority Mail within the USA. I cover all shipping insurance and PP fees. PayPal preferred, money orders will ship on receipt, orders by check must wait until the check clears.

Don't forget, I offer a 10% discount on any knife I sell to or for active-duty military, law-enforcement, and fire/rescue personel. That means if you want to buy this as a gift for a soldier, fireman or cop, the same discount applies. I'm offering this here for you Dogs first... it's not even on my website yet!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• orange 440C 001.jpg
    orange 440C 001.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 57
  • orange 440C 002.jpg
    orange 440C 002.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 41
  • orange 440C 003.jpg
    orange 440C 003.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: