black hawk i finished from hhh

franklin

my awsome blade i got from randy hass, he ground from a forklift chain he forged,and heat treated then sent me the blank, by the way to show you what a great guy he is i was exspecting nothing in return for the chain and ended up with a awsome blade to finish. just hoped i could do it justice well here it is. stabalizd and dyed green ash burl

Attachments

• 100_2154.jpg
    100_2154.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_2196.jpg
    100_2196.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_2194.jpg
    100_2194.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 65
Nice! Looks way better now then when I sent it to you rough ground! :) Great finish on that blade!

Hey, The chain you sent me wasn't clean! what gives?

hey what you want i dont clean chain on the first date LOL like i told you any time you feel the need i got 7ft of clean chain siting here for when you get bored if that could ever happen. and the same goes to you i think the one i sent you looks just a touch better then when i sent hey what gives what happened to the white scales to plain? wasn't sure you would use but hey i tried

You mean that stuff was for the handles! lolol

Yea. I just wasnt feeling it on this one.. and I was looking for a excuse to try out some of that Tasmanian burl!!!!!

yes but it is not really busy just some horazontal lines in it, so i thought i might let it patina on its own since IM THE OWNER!

Back