AG Russell Knife Event

I'll be there! I should have quite a few more (and nicer) blades to show off than I did at Blade...

If ATL had "The Pit"... Does the Arkansas show have "the tailgate"? lol

:( I just found out that I have duty the weekend of the show. I was scheduled for the weekend of 8-10 (my birthday) but it was moved to the 29-31st. I'm not very happy right now. There is a very slight possibility that I may be able to make it. My 1SG said he would try to work with me to get me freed up that weekend. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

:( I just found out that I have duty the weekend of the show. I was scheduled for the weekend of 8-10 (my birthday) but it was moved to the 29-31st. I'm not very happy right now. There is a very slight possibility that I may be able to make it. My 1SG said he would try to work with me to get me freed up that weekend. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Dude... for real? :(

If I drive my truck I will bring my camp grill and we could have a tailgate party!!! Bring your own meat and beer!!! Let you know what happens!!

I already have two that I hope I get to use :( . I should know by the end of this next week rather or not I get to attend.

I still have a bunch of VIP passes. I will bring them to the show. These passes cover you for the whole show.

I can say for a fact that I got to talk to each of you guys personally this weekend... Great to meet you Calvin and Allen, and great to see Murph and Marvin again.

Good seeing you guys again also. I had a successful show and now I got to fill some orders and get ready for the Guild show!

Back