Bruce Bump MS "The Judge"

jklein7401

A great set from one of the best and one of your own!!

Recently I had the fortune to receive this knife and sheath Bruce has been working on for me. He really nailed this and did exactly as I anticipated. I asked him to create something a bit different and he took it from there. This is one huge knife and Jere Davidson's full coverage engraving compliments it perfectly. Bruce's fiberglass sheaths are as well executed as his knives. Of course we top it off with two outstanding photo's from Coop.

The specs are as follows:

"The Judge"

1084/15N20 Mosaic Twist Damascus

Ancient Walrus Tusk scales on a solid one piece frame of 1018. Case hardened by Ralph Turnbull

12 7/8' blade, 18" overall length

Fiberglass with leather 1018 throat and tip engraved as well

3" hollow grinds on bevels, full take down design

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I am the knife.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Thanks Bruce it was a real pleasure!

Jon

Had my hands on this beauty at Blade. It is without equal. I was speechless which is a big step for me.
Great work, Bruce.

Wow...what an exquisite piece of art. Mr. Bump and Mr. Davidson are some very talented artisans.
Thanks for sharing.

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I still cant seem to gather the words together to describe how awesome this knife is! The photos really show it off well, But Im sure its so much more then pics could ever show!!! Congrats to you jklein7401 on this great addition to your collection! I true treasure!

God Bless
Randy

Bruce,
I think you are finally getting the hang of this knifemaking thing. ;)

Very impressive.
-John

I wanted to say "WOW" but since everyone else already did I will just sit here and drool all over the keyboard.
That is a magnificent piece of work.

If your head gets too big you'll have to come and go thru the overhead door, plus you'll need 3 feet of elastic on your breather mask.

That's the price of fame my freind.

Steve

Back