Prayer: Southern Arizona

Rob Nelson

Got a call from my in-laws, Sheriff has evacuated them and all their neighbors from the path of the fire that's swept down the mountain across the highway. Made them drive all the way to Bisbee, up and over and back to Sierra Vista where they're staying with friends. Your prayers would be appreciated!

In Him,
Chaps

Will pray for them, Chaps. The fires have been getting worse the last few years, we have already had one within a couple miles of the house this year. Scary stuff.

Just got an update from my Father-In-Law ... 25,000 people evacuated so far. Still burning, and the fire has split up. My wife got a little choked up at one point on the phone and I asked her about it. A mexican food place we went to when we were dating over 20 years ago, that we visit every time we're home, that's sort of a landmark for us, is totally gone along with a lot of other one of a kind sort of places. I think the in-laws are in shock - no news on their property yet though. They have 10 acres, two homes and a shop/garage all of which they built pretty much by hand after he retired about 15 years ago.

Back