New scale material

BruceM

Here is some new scale material that I am working on. I just thought I would throw it out in the middle of the kennel and let you Knife Dogs chew on it and see what you think.

Right now I'm calling it "Crazy Lace" unless someone can come up with another name I like, which would earn you a free pair of them to try out.

The one on the knife is ice blue with a red spacer and there is a picture of a small slice of some in black too. The piece of black is only a cut-off from the edge of the scale material but you can get the idea.

Let me know what you think.

Bruce

Attachments

• DSCF5051.jpg
    DSCF5051.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF5052.jpg
    DSCF5052.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF5050.jpg
    DSCF5050.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF5049.jpg
    DSCF5049.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 151
Whatever you call it is fine with me. I think the name you have already fits it. I just want to know what sizes it will come in, when will it be for sale, and how much? That is some fine looking handle material and I have a knife I'm making for a lady that would look great on.

"INFUSION" would be my entry, (Blue Infusion, Black Infusion, etc.) but Crazy Lace would be good too except it's Jim Coffee's alias at ballet lessons.

How soon and how much, please?

Steve

Hmm... DNA and Infusion, good ones guys. I have a few pair of the the black scales ready. The largest size at the moment is 4-5/8" long x 1-5/8" (some 1-3/4) and +/- 1/4" thick. This seems to be large enough for most knives. I could do some thicker if there was a need for them. I'm looking at about the $25.00 range per pair shipped for Knife Dogs.
Thanks for the input guys.

"Tapeworm Tango"? Hey Steve, wasn't that something you contracted once in some small country where maps hardly exist? I think you told me it was on that hunt in the mountains for the Sasquatch or maybe it was on the plains while hunting the Jackalope.

"Tapeworm Tango"? Hey Steve, wasn't that something you contracted once in some small country where maps hardly exist? I think you told me it was on that hunt in the mountains for the Sasquatch or maybe it was on the plains while hunting the Jackalope.
Hey Murph wasn't that dancer in korea named tapeworm tango ????? !!!!!! or was that in panama or was that the dance she was doing LOL or something like that

Still looking for a name for this material. I didn't realize that Randy aka HHH has a damascus pattern called Crazy Lace so I'm still on the lookout.

Being from the deep south it looks very much like frost covered moss that hangs from oak trees in the winter. Soooooooo Frosty Moss

My first thought was also about worms, but heartworms... Not something pleasant for dog owners to think about, so I'm gonna have to put my $0.02 in the hat for Infusion.

Back