first knifes at blade... sold

Jim Coffee

View attachment 23890View attachment 23891I had a chance this year, thanks to Michael Omachearly to have 2 of my knifes go to the blade show in atlanta. I wanted to take them myself but back surgery 2 months ago shot that down and Michael offered to take a couple of my knifes and put them on his table and try to sell them for me. That was a HUGE deal for me to have 2 of my knifes at blade and would not have happened with out the kind offer from Mr. Omachearley. I'm a part time maker (very part time) and a offer like this from a well known full time maker really means alot to me. Thanks Michael.

happy to say they both have SOLD.....

Congrats,
That's got to be a good feeling, almost as good as being there yourself. Cudos to Mike for sharing his table.

Rudy

thanks guy's.

yea Rudy it was a great feeling, if you think about it if Michael didn't take my knifes and display them and take up room on his table he may have sold 2 more of his own and this is how he makes his living... Michael has helped me out alot over the last year or so, he is a great guy that always has time to answer all my questions and get my head back on straight and heading in the right direction. If any of you new makers ever have the chance to talk to or meet Michael you will know what i mean and become a better maker from it he is a real asset to this forum and the knife makers community, total unselfish and willing to help you out in any way and makes some of the nicest knifes you will find. check out his website omachearleycustomknives .com

Knife makers and wood turners... the best people in the world for helping each other out. I can't say that about potters... boy are they some of the worst as if their craft is new...

I got to pick up the knife on the left before it was sold and it was a Nice knife Jim. Lucky guy that bought it and you are very lucky to have a friend like Mike.

Pat

Well Jim I had a chance to handle both of these knives. I can see why they sold quickly. Nice work on both of then and congratulations!!!

Back