A different look at the Knife Princess

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
OK so most of the time we see Darci in sweats and with a knife this is a different look at her ,its not often we get her in a dress LOL !!!!!!!
just thought you'd like to see the girl "women" where all raising .also you can see she's out of her knee brace she'll be playing softball in a few months that means no more knife time for the summer "bummer" She wants to thank you for helping her on her raffle "it's almost full 25 spots left" she's at the first softball game of the season today and "she'll be pissed that i posted these pic's "but whats a dad for LOL " :lol:

IMG_7896.jpg

IMG_7892.jpg

IMG_7887.jpg

IMG_7890.jpg

AAAAAH, they grow so fast.
Enjoy it now Clint, the last time I saw my three girls in a dress was at their weddings.

Rudy

You better get those shotguns loaded, Clint. I have a feeling you're gonna have some young men to scare away.

LOL Too funny Murph, Yet so true!

Clint, shes a beautiful young lady! your gona need Guns and Baseball bats to keep the boys away! Good to hear her knee is doing better and she will be back playing ball again soon!! Answered prayer!

ya the first came by the first day of high school i walked out from the shop with a big unfinished Bowie and told him he was to old to see darci "Hell he was driving" he just looked at the bowie and said YES SIR and drove off, i just had to laugh but then had hell to pay with darci for running one of the football stars away and now the words out !!!!!!! Darci's off limits order of her dad .......LOL she didn't talk to me for about two weeks LOL !!!!!!!..

Hey she cleans up pretty good....:biggrin: I have a feeling Darci is gonna make you pay for posting these pictures, but what's life without a little fun anyway. :nothing:

Heck if your teenagers aren't mad at you sometimes you're just not doing your job as a parent so, keep up the good work!

Back