Delbert Ealy Mokume Rings

Mark Redmon

My fiancée and I will be getting married in about two weeks. As soon as we made the decision, I knew I wanted to get our rings from Del. After almost a year of planning all the details, the rings are the one piece I'm most proud of. The rings came a few days ago, and we were absolutely thrilled with the way they turned out! I had to take a minute to brag on Del a little bit. He's a great guy to work with and a true artist. These are his random pattern with silver, palladium and rose gold. The rings have been etched. My poor efforts at photography can't do these justice.

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

Congrats on the wedding and also on those awesome rings. I have two mokume wedding bands myself. I really like that design...

It's worth spending out on good rings for your wedding day - it's the one thing you'll be wearing for years to come!

It's worth spending out on good rings for your wedding day - it's the one thing you'll be wearing for years to come!

I agree with ya there, Stew. To say I'm not much for jewelry would be a huge understatement. Since not wearing a ring isn't really an option, I wanted to have something that was unique, yet understated. Del's work fit the bill perfectly!

Last edited:
Congradulations Mark, may you have a long and prosperous life and marriage. Beautiful work Delbert . really looks good .
Bubba

Back