My two latest..Twins

J S Machine

I guess I will call these "Twins." They are near identical except for a few small differences.

Blade Steel: AEBL (similar to Sandvik13C26) Hand rubbed, 58-59 Rc
Scales: Black & green G10 backed with white fiber spacers.
Pins: Two 410 SS and a Mosaic in each
Length: 6" OAL, 3" Blade
Sheaths: Paul Long

twins1.jpg

twins2.jpg

twins3.jpg

twins4.jpg

twins5.jpg

twins6.jpg

twins7.jpg

I started on these a year or so ago and never finished them. Recently pulled them out and started working with them again.

Turned out pretty well I think :1:

These are available if anyone is interested. Please email me instead of sending a pm :001_smile:

Seeing a fellow Alabamian doing so well just makes me all warm and tingly! OK maybe I exagerate some, but I aint' when I say, these LOOK MARVELOUS!!! Nice job, these 2 are SWEET!!!I know they are "Twins", but Twin what? Skinners? That's what I'd call this pattern, they look wonderful! Nice Work, and keep on keeping on! Rex

Seeing a fellow Alabamian doing so well just makes me all warm and tingly! OK maybe I exagerate some, but I aint' when I say, these LOOK MARVELOUS!!! Nice job, these 2 are SWEET!!!I know they are "Twins", but Twin what? Skinners? That's what I'd call this pattern, they look wonderful! Nice Work, and keep on keeping on! Rex

I guess you could call them skinners. They are ground thinner than usual so they would be good skinners or EDC's.

Back