Prayers for Joplin Missouri

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
As most everyone has seen on television, Joplin was hit by a tornado. Actually several. Katie, Roman and I are alright. Right now if you could pray for the people here it would be a HUGE help. A third of Joplin was leveled and over half the city is without power and water right now. We are getting thunder and rain storm right now that is slowing down rescue operations. We could use your prayers please. I will update as I can.

Thanks,

James

It is a terrible situation there. You will have my prayers.

You bet James , I will say a group of prayers called novena . I will give this to my priest , and the whole church will pray for you folks, May god have mercy on thier departed souls . I hope you are doing OK ..... Sincerely Bubba

Thanks everyone. This morning the death tole was 89. As of 3pm it was up to 116 and expected to rise. The rain is slowing everything down. We were expecting 1-2 inches. We have gotten 3-4 inches and expecting more.

James

I tried to call you but, I missplaced your telephone Number ? I am glad your OK . take care Bubba

This is what we usually see after most tornado's.
010-4.jpg

011-3.jpg

014-2.jpg

It is bad but we know how to deal with this.

These are pictures are 30 minutes after the tornado went through.

Photo-0010-1.jpg

Photo-0009.jpg

Photo-0008-1.jpg

Photo-0006-1.jpg

Photo-0005-1.jpg

Katie, Roman and myself were down clearing roads and helping as we much as we could.

Our prayers are with all of you brother. I tried calling you last night, after another soldier's wife called and told him the news. I guess due to the damaged infrastructure my call wouldn't go thru.

Prayers and hope sent to you and yours! God bless and restore all the victims, property devastation and healing to all affected.

Well Oklahoma City just got hit and 2 dead so far. We are up to 122 and bracing for the storm that is moving this way. Thank you all for your prayers.

Oklahoma is getting hammered tonight. Joplin could get hit again. We are pulling for all you folks. Be strong.

Fred

Back