NOT Dancing With The Stars....

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Got my annual knee check up today and snuck in this pic when the doc wasn't looking.
He said, "It looks good" ?????????
attachment.php

This is the result of 7 surgeries.

PS. Don't let Darci see this.

photo (2).jpg

now your starting to scare me. on a serious note is it doing better every thing moving well.

Ouch!!! That looks painfull. I found out yesterday that I get to go under the knife when I get home from NTC. Luckily, I shouldn't have a visible scar.

Steven, wow! What all did you have done? I had alot of knee work done a few years back and I've ran a few marathons since, so don't give up on your dream to "Dance with the Stars!" :biggrin:

Yea Steve, If the karate kidd can dance with a bad knee so can you. I am not claiming i watch the show but my wife does. Those women dancers look pretty good!

It all started in 1973 with a few surgeries while playing Hockey in school. Then a fractured tibial plateau, That is where the knob on top of your shin breaks off, when this happened my knee bent completely backwards and broke my nose and my glasses with my boot toe. Nursed that along with some open adjustments until 2009 when I got a total knee replacement (and a giant blood clot) .

It's healing slowly now, but the problem is I am getting older at about the same rate. Oh well, I still do what I want and go to work everyday. I'm proud to say (and very lucky) that I never quit working, hunting or goofing off (heavy on the goofing off part).

...and I watch "Dancing With The Stars" every week with only one hope.......WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!!!!!!

I tried to tell you back in '73 to just spike the puck when you score a goal - don't try the triple axle with the flying camel. But oh, no, you had to go for it. I've seen better looking knees in a Cypress swamp. But seriously folks, the only other time I've seen that many surgeries on a knee was on this lady in Tijuana, but that's another story.

OK i've not let darci see this yet man big scares , she's proud of her 5 scares she has now, she said it make her cool .shes not one of them girly girls that for sure

Sure, it looks good !!! hahaha, anyway, just kidding, take care of yourself !!!

Back