Pink Scales ?

RodneyJ

My daughter found This Schread in the attic. It was rusted and pitted she ask if I could fix it and make her some Pink handles. I guess girls need knives tooMakayla's Knife.jpg

Last edited:
I have cought some jokes over the make up but my daughter really liked it.

God Bless
Rodney

I never would have thought it but this knife just got me an order for two knives. My daughter posted a picture on face book and one of her friends mother called and wants two hunting knives for her husband and son

Nice job.
I have some pink G10 in the shop, no not for myself, but for my wife.

Dale

I need to place an order for some pink kydex saw some at texas knife makers supply. I checked Boss's site but did not see any there.

Rodney

Last edited:
I have pink G10 (it sell's fairly well) but no pink Kydex..I'm not sure I have ever seen pink kydex.

Nice work. As for the pink kydex, I think I picked up the sheet I bought last year from Knife Kits. Nadine had picked out a Swamp Rat knife at the AG Russell Show and wanted a pink sheath for it. It looks dang good with a tan handled knife.

I found some pink kydex at Texas knife makers supply. I like the idea of the hello kitty sticker. My daughter has a screen saver on her phone of hello kitty with a machine gun. now that would be a cool sticker
Rodney

Cool lanyard fobs are available!

th_keytcom1.jpg

Back