MORE MADNESS DAMASCUS GIVEAWAY - done, congrats Mack1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delbert Ealy

Forum Owner-Moderator - Founder
Better late than never, I'm giving away a bar of my new feather pattern damascus. your post # is your # and selection will be made from the mich daily 3 first 2 #'s tomorrow. Closing at noon on tuesday eastern. No posts after noon on tuesday will be accepted, if the # picked is higher than the # of posts then the highest # with out going over the deadline gets it.

Was planning on posting a pic, but the camera just died on me. will post one tomorrow.

Last edited:
This is crazy ,its MADNESS,I can't keep up ,go out shoot some hoops come in theres more WOW.it would make my POPS so jelious to make a knife from your damascus ."LOL" LOVE IT

This is crazy ,its MADNESS,I can't keep up ,go out shoot some hoops come in theres more WOW.it would make my POPS so jelious to make a knife from your damascus ."LOL" LOVE IT

It might just do that, but if he's anything like me He will just want to stare at the pattern until he gets it.
I'm a little jelous of your dad, my shop elf is only 7

What the frack is going on around here tonight. I better bust out the pot of coffee so I wont miss anything:eek::D

I am in and thanks for the chance Delbert.

O I'm IN ,I could get the house painted with a feather billet,"LOL" you wife's can gets lots of work done around the house with these give a ways ."LOL"

O I'm IN ,I could get the house painted with a feather billet,"LOL" you wife's can gets lots of work done around the house with these give a ways ."LOL"

Lynette if you hit tonight, you could be in good shape for some time...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back