Tsunami Tactical fighter. Gift for a soldier..

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hey Guys, This is one we made for a friend of Randy Jr's who is heading into harm way.

The blade is our Tsunami pattern damascus with Black G10 scales and stainless fasteners and lanyard tube.

This one has a double edge. and is sharp like a razor! I hope it serves him well.

God Bless our troops!
Randy

Attachments

• Tracker, fighterX2 072.jpg
    Tracker, fighterX2 072.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 42
  • Tracker, fighterX2 074.jpg
    Tracker, fighterX2 074.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 42
  • Tracker, fighterX2 077.jpg
    Tracker, fighterX2 077.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Tracker, fighterX2 058.jpg
    Tracker, fighterX2 058.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Tracker, fighterX2 069.jpg
    Tracker, fighterX2 069.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 45
Im really proud to have one of our knives in the hands of one of our local boys. God Bless our troops!

Thanks guys for the comments. :)

Beautiful knife! I am sure he will be very proud to have it. May God bless and look out for him.

May God bless the both of you! You make a better than great father and son team, keep it up. I would like to thank you both for supporting the friend that chose to defend our lives and country. You made a beautiful send off gift, that could indeed, save a life. I'm very proud of your work , and your devotion. Americans that believe our country is worth saving are free to chime in

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I am Blessed! :) Its great to hear from you.. Thank you sharpcats for the kind words and blessings! :)

God Bless our troops!

Last edited:
Great knife for for our protector. I hope he only needs it to pare his nails. Please express my thanks for his service to our country. Jess

Thanks Tom, I just received word that the knives made it to him!!! I also shared all the good wishes from the pound! I added one of our Falcon Neck knives to the package for him.. so he was very thankful and happy to get the knives! :) I could hear the pride in his voice.. Made our day 4sure!!!

God Bless, him and his family.. and all our troops!
Randy

Back