Confirmation That KnifeDogs Are the BEST!

knifecarver

I joined KnifeDogs on 2/20/11, and since then (less than 2 1/2 months) 79 more people became pack members. That's more than one new member a day. Let me see the other knife forums beat that! WOOF!

PROUD MEMBER,

Cathy

I just looked at some of your carvings and your art work. You have more talent in your little finger than I have in my entire body. I can barely draw a straight line using a ruler. You do beautiful work!

I just looked at some of your carvings and your art work. You have more talent in your little finger than I have in my entire body. I can barely draw a straight line using a ruler. You do beautiful work!
Listen!!!! You Missed Place Yankee your entire body????
I mean there is a whole lot of room there. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

I have been a member and moderator on many different forums. By far, the citizenry of KnifeDogs.com is the most cordial and helpful. There is a true sense of community and caring here even amongst the rougher members. Our members love free speech and are a tolerant bunch, but they do not abide by trolls or blatant rudeness. Its an excellent group.

Thank you, Tom for your kind comments.
I agree 100%, Rock.
And for all the non-members viewing this forum....SIGN UP! It's FREE!

We're just a bunch of dog lovers. Heres Copper almost grown up now. He's a nut. Why yes, that is my leather lazy boy recliner. He's not spoiled though.
NorthwestTerritoryHunter002.jpg

Bruce,
Did the Copper Top learn how to sit in that chair by watching you?
Isn't it hard to see TV from that angle?
Plus you'd have to be careful when eating hot soup. Spillage could be painful.

Steve

What is it with male dogs sleeping on their backs?

Here's Marshall, on a cold day a month or so ago, with my old poncho liner from my days in The Corps.

And in his favorite sleeping position.

He's half Yellow Lab, half Sheppard, and he's not spoiled either.

Yeah, right.:9:

Attachments

• Blanket 2.jpg
    Blanket 2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
  • I'm Sleepin'!.jpg
    I'm Sleepin'!.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 9
Back