World Retinoblastoma Awareness Week !!

Chuck Gedraitis Knives

Just before my daughter Gabriella turned 3 she was diagnosed with Retinoblastoma. She lost her right eye to cancer. Thankfully she has been cancer free for 2 yrs, and is a brilliant, beautiful, and happy girl. We will be celebrating her 5th birthday on Tuesday.

This upcoming week is World Retinoblastoma Awareness Week. The week runs from May 13 to 19. If you see a child's picture with a white glow in it that glow is cancer. Get your kids eyes checked, it may save their vision, their eyes, and even their life!

Attachments

• s41133cb118347_22.jpg
    s41133cb118347_22.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 6
Happy Birthday to a beautiful little lady who has gone through a lot. May God grant her many, many more.

Just before my daughter Gabriella turned 3 she was diagnosed with Retinoblastoma. She lost her right eye to cancer. Thankfully she has been cancer free for 2 yrs, and is a brilliant, beautiful, and happy girl. We will be celebrating her 5th birthday on Tuesday.

This upcoming week is World Retinoblastoma Awareness Week. The week runs from May 13 to 19. If you see a child's picture with a white glow in it that glow is cancer. Get your kids eyes checked, it may save their vision, their eyes, and even their life!

Hay Chuck,
As a father of 4 and Grandfather of 7, which all are OK, I feel for you man. Just thank GOD that she is ok now. BTW--she is beautiful---Jerry

Back