Guess What..........I had my first interview

good for you Ernie. You deserve it. I hope you sell some knives from it..

Thanks for the nod to KnifeDogs, we appreciate that also.

good for you Ernie. You deserve it. I hope you sell some knives from it..

Thanks for the nod to KnifeDogs, we appreciate that also.

Thanks Boss, No need to thank me.....after all This is the best forum around.
Knifedogs.com has done so much for me that I could never repay, athough I do my best at helping others out with what I have learned and also helping the forum itself when I can.

Congrats Ernie, nice interview, and thanks for the mention.Just glad I was able to help bud.Dave

Glad everyone enjoyed the interview and thank you Ernie for your time!!

Thanks Boss, No need to thank me.....after all This is the best forum around.
Knifedogs.com has done so much for me that I could never repay, athough I do my best at helping others out with what I have learned and also helping the forum itself when I can.

Yes, Ernie, but is sure is nice to let the Boss know that we appreciate what he has done and does for us. I think that we all do what we can.
Nice thing about the interview,,,I thought I knew you, now I know you better.
Good goin'.

Thanks Guys!!

Dave, You did help a lot. With out you I might have never started leather work!!

Wayne, Yeah I know it is nice to let the boss know this place is appreciated. I try to as much as I can but with other forums getting uptight about cross forum threads and even mentioning other forums Its hard to really express things. This interview allowed me to do that and I felt I needed to, I owe a lot to the forum and the people here. I will continue to mention it anywhere I can.

Dan, It was my pleasure doing the interview. With out my knives ever being in a mag or being interviewed before It feels good to read about me somewhere that I am not doing the typing, or posting the pictures. You did an excellent job writing!!

Ernie.
Great interview, well deserved.
very nice photos of your work also.
Keep going, this is only the first of many intervtews !!

Back