Engraved knife.

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Heres one I just finished up for my buddy Doug.. Doug is a Engraver and one heck of a good one at that.. He sent me this blade and I added the 416 stainless guard and the redwood handles...

Im happy to have had the opportunity to work on this one..

Dougretake005.jpg
Dougretake010.jpg

Dougretake011.jpg
Dougretake014.jpg

Thanks for looking
Randy

Thanks Silversage. I hope Doug likes what I came up with on this one.. I dont think I mentioned Doug is our fellow knife dog. D.Douglas.

The guard is mirror finished 416 stainless. and I made it extra wide for more engraving.. I bet he adds something really cool to it!

I think you both did a wonderful job on this knife. I love that guard, it helps set off the engraving. The redwood is wild also.
Eric

Randy thats what I call first class art. The only way it could look better is if I owned it. KT

Last edited:
LOL, Thanks KT and everyone.. This one was engraved by my friend Doug Sutherland, Hes a active member here on KD and last time I knew, was taking on new orders and engraving work.. PM if you want his contact info.. :) The Wood on this was stabilized and when I started it was all green.. as I carved it I went past the green in most places.. relieving the deep reds of the core of this piece. :) Pretty cool looking block of wood.. just enough green still there to see it, yet not so much that its all you see!!

Back