Forged W2 Hunter w/ Hamon and Spalted Oregon Ash (Lots of Black Line)

Mike Turner

This was forged out of some of Don Hanson's W2. This blade has been clay coated and polished to 2500 grit to bring out the hamon. The Bolsters, domed pins and thong tube are 416 stainless steel. The scales are stabilized spalted Oregon Ash with lots of black line. This knife has a good amount of distal taper and the tang has been tapered as well. The scales have been professionally stabilized by K&G. Comes with a leather sheath made by me.

Blade Thickness: 3/16" at the bolster
Blade Width: 1 3/8:
Blade length tip to bolster: 4 3/4"
Over all length: 9 11/16"

Price is $315.00 US plus $12.00 US for shipping and insurance USPS to Con US. Outside US will pay actual shipping and insurance costs.

Payment methods accepted are Paypal ( mike@turnerknives.com ), USPS Money Order or Personal Check (Which will need to clear before shipping).

Any questions feel free to email, PM or call me.
Thanks for looking,
Mike
mike@turnerknives.com
541 846-0204

If you need more pictures please ask.

_MG_2273-Version2.jpg

_MG_2276-Version2.jpg

_MG_2281-Version2.jpg

Thanks Guys, that Ash is truly amazing and looks way better in person, unfortunately I only have enough for 3 more knives :(.

Jim well I had 2 huge slabs of this ash but only a few pieces of it was like this and I have not seen anything like it since. I am on the hunt for more, if I find some I will drop you a line.

Back