New Pellet BBQ

Jeff Pearce

KNIFE MAKER
I Have been so busy with the real job that I had no time to cook a good meal, So I went out and bought a new Green mountain Grill pellet BBQ. I works great ,All I have to do is fill the pellet hopper with pellets and turn it on. It has a remote control so I can sit in my office and work and see what the grill is doing and change the temp if I need. It make the best smoked ribs and brisket. The best part is I don't have to work hard to get a good dinner...

100_6400_935_x_702.jpg

img_0232_600_x_450.jpg

100_6405_935_x_702.jpg

Cool grill Jeff, but you know that half of the fun of grilling is pouring the lighter fluid in the charcoal and striking the match to it. At least that's what us pyromaniacs enjoy most (and drinking a cold beer while we watch the flames).

I know Murph, That is why I still have a Weber kettle Grill That I can pour a half gallon of lighter fluid and have a Big fire with..I also have big gas grill But It is hard to smoke ribs low and slow Unless I have time. This new grill makes it so easy...

I've looked at them before (I believe it was at Cabelas). They appear to be really neat. What type of pellets does it use? If I recall corretly, aren't there various types (hickory, mesquite, pecan, apple, etc)?

I bought 200 lbs of pellets . 40lbs of hickory ,40lbs of apple,40lbs of pecan, 40lbs mesquite ,40 lbs oak, should last me all summer. they really add good flavor. you can use any hardwood pellets.

I did a pizza on the grill ,That turned out awesome. Set the temp at 375 cooked for 18 minutes .

100_6413_935_x_702.jpg

100_6414_935_x_702.jpg

Here is the best part of the grill .The lazy man button.
img_0238_900_x_675.jpg

My Boss is a dealer for two different brands of pellet grills. They are awesome, I have never been a fan of propane. I have always loves using real wood/charcoal.
The food off these tastes great and are easier than charcoal. I am getting one very soon!!

My Boss is a dealer for two different brands of pellet grills. They are awesome, I have never been a fan of propane. I have always loves using real wood/charcoal.
The food off these tastes great and are easier than charcoal. I am getting one very soon!!
Bubby!!! Can you get a discount????:biggrin::3::les:

My momma likes pigs. But I think she'd kill me if that showed up on her porch. It actually wouldn't fit on her porch and I don't know if they've got the patience to get a building permit to do a covered something for where to put it...

Jeff,
That is super nice, remote control and everything! That's a good start on the ultimate "Man Kitchen" just add a flat screen, refrigerator, and a recliner. That brisket looks really good, has my mouth watering. I may have to see about adding a remote and pellet feeder to the trailer smoker that I built for myself.
Happy cooking!
Bruce

Back