Feather Recurve! All dressed up and no where to go!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Heres one I made this week. Its a slice of Jr's Feather damascus with some feather figured Buckeye burl handles.. mosaic pins and lanyard.

I needed a break from all the orders and wanted to just make what I wanted to make.. lol This is the result. Now what? :)

Thanks for looking and as always critiques and comments welcomed.

God Bless.
WIP6andFeatherknife006.jpg
WIP6andFeatherknife010.jpg
WIP6andFeatherknife007.jpg
WIP6andFeatherknife008.jpg

Thank you guys!
Yea this may be my favorite fixed blade so far this year! The feel in hand is amazing, with a great balance point..
Its just got the IT factor, whatever that exactly is, its got IT! :)

Again Thanks for the comments, Ill pass along the words to Jr.. he gets a kick out of hearing what you guys think of his steel!

God Bless YA!
Randy

Thanks Cal, I have had these scales for a couple years.. just waiting for this blade!! :) Really I do have a Huge collection of scales to choose from and just wont throw anything on a knife.. I had prepared another set of scales for this blade some awesome sycamore lace.. But they just didnt really speak to me, So it stayed on the bench for days till I finally picked these buckeye for it! Im glad I waited! :)

God Bless

Great! The damascus is the best piece of feather I've seen out of Jr and that buckeye complements
it perfectly. Outstanding job, both of you!

WOW! I'm still working on my mk1a1 knife, but to my untrained eye, that's a beautiful piece of work there. I honestly couldn't imagine what'd you'd make after something like that. WOW!

Thanks Guys, This one SOLD just as fast as I posted pics of it on my web page! I love it, but hate to see it go...

The sheath, I cant take credit for the leather work, My buddy JT made this sheath for me. He does really nice stuff and his prices are fair. If any of you want his contact info, Message me and Ill pass it along!

Again, Thanks guys for the comments. It made my day!
Randy

Randy: That is an outstanding knife - it looks pretty big in the pictures - what the OAL and blade length - I like the pattern.

TK

Thank you guys for the kind comments. Im really proud of this one and happy with the way it turned out..

TK, The OAL on this is one is 9 1/4 inches with a 4 1/2 inch cutting edge.

God Bless
Randy

Back