Prayers for my Mom

BruceM

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here much the past few days. My mom had a stroke on Saturday afternoon and has been in the hospital since. She seems to be getting a little better each day. No paralysis which is good, she is having some trouble getting her words to come out right, she knows what she wants to say but it won't come out. Her motor skills seem pretty good, she doesn't seem to have feeling in her right arm, right leg, and some of her face. She's only 64 and fairly healthy, she quit smoking about 16 months ago after about 30 some odd years, I guess it's never too late to quit.

While my wife and I were at the hospital last night there was a pretty bad storm, it took down some trees along with the electric service to the hospital so, they were on generator power for quite a while.

Anyway, just hoping the Knife Dogs gang will say a few prayers for her recovery.

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce, Hang in there bro, Prayers sent.. give our regards to Mom and let her know were praying for her speedy recovery!
God Bless YA!
Randy

We'll deffinately keep her in our prayers Bruce. Glad to hear you guys made it thru the storms.

Thank you all so much! It's good to be a part of the Knife Dogs family. My mom has improved some today, eating solid food on her own and some feeling is returning to her right side. I will update when I have more news.
Thanks again,
Bruce

Thanks for the prayers everyone! I brought my mom home from the hospital Wednesday evening and she is doing much better. She is making marked improvement each day.
Bruce

Back