Knife Show Mystic,Conn - Mystic Hilton 4/30-5/1

Bill T

Hey Guys , It's the NCCA's annual 2 day show . ncca.info is the website .
I hope any who can make it , stops by and says hi !​
It's a good show with a friendly laid back feel .​
Hope to see you there .​

You better wear your name tag....
In case you got better looking.

:s12137:
:s12205:

See you there Bill.

Rudy

I plan on being there for a good part of the day on Sat. I'll be wearing an orange Red Sox hat and a Gedraitis knives t-shirt.

Last edited:
I'll be there on Saturday. I'll be wearing a KnifeDog tee shirt and I'm bringing my artwork. Looking forward to meeting you Bill, Rudy, Chuck and Indian George.

For KnifeCarver , or anyone else that thinks they can make it , I have some V.I.P pases .
I have 3 of them , so all you have to do is PM me and I'll figure out how to get it to you at the door .​
Please ask for it only if you are going , not if you think you're going , I don't want them to go to waste .
Thanks , Bill

It was a good show on Saturday. Met allot of new people.:biggrin:
And concerning I had to talk to BillT, it was still a good show. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! Nice seeing you Bro and your pretty Lady.:3:
I hope you guys make it down here for a visit.:thumbup:

Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you Knifecarver and Injun George, but I couldn't make it on Saturday. BUT....once again BillT and his lovely bride made it another memorable visit on Sunday complete with gifts and lasting memories. Stimulating conversation with Stabber and others as well always makes the show a pleasure.

Thanks,
Rudy

I have to tell you , There were quite a few Knife Dogs Members in attendance at this show .
There was Indian George of course , scaring the women and children .. I'm not sure what's worse - the look or the smell .. ? Just kiddin' Bro .. One of the most generous guys I know . Always eager to share his time and place . And , he does make a wicked looking knife ..​
Rudy Joly , if people didn't snatch up his knives as soon as they're done , we'd see more of them . Hoping to see a knife up for raffle soon . Got a spot picked out already .... when I win ... (hope,hope)​
Stabber and Stabber Jr. , Always a pleasure to have a beer and talk knives .​
Kevin Cross (KDC) , another member who really has some serious talent ..​
Chuck Gedraitis , Anyone not know who he is ? Check out his subforum . Nice .....​
And last but not least , Knifecarver . Nice to meet you and the family . A very unique style of embellishment , I can't wait to see more of your work . Please post pics of the pieces you showed me .​
All in all , it was a great show , and the Knife Dogs members made it even better .​

Aaaaaw shucks Bill, what a nice thing to say.:blushing:
I was really happy for you when you pulled off a sale in the eleventh hour.....blue belts baby. Garth was really impressed by your work and you, gracious and funny host that you are.

I'll be talking to Jeff as soon as I get pics and beg the queen into uploading them for me. Start vaccuming a spot.

Thanks,
Rudy

Me? Serious talent? I nominate Bill T for blind knife judge of the year!!!!. Really, thanks Bill. It was great to see you and everyone else.
Kevin

Back