Knife Dogs on Tapatalk?

Livnoutdoorsxd9

Just thought I'd throw out the idea of KD going mobile. Tapatalk is an app for the iPhone, Droid, and other mobile devices that makes browsing forums on the go much easier. Its free to sign up. I currently use Tapatalk on 5 different forums, and was disappointed to find that KD wasnt one of the ones on there. Heres a link for whoever wants to look into it. http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php
I'll also add, if you pick up wifi from various locations with a content blocker on it, tapatalk is a good way to get around it. (my work wont let me view this site because it is weapons related, but I can view my firearms forums whenever I want via the app)

Last edited:
I think on android, tapatalk is a paid app which keeps many people (like me) away. Although I DO really like the idea of having all my forums easily available in an app.

Another one that I am on is also a vbulliten site and they had their very own app written. (jeepforum.com)

The user has to pay to use the app, but the forum owner doesn't have to pay to add the site to tapatalk. I think it's only a couple of bucks. I got it so long ago I forget the cost exactly

vbulletin is in the early stages of having a smart phone friendly option, when it's solid, we will upgrade to get it...

Back