We've moved...Midwest Knifemakers Supply,llc

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
(I asked the forum admin if I could post this here, he said go ahead:biggrin:)

We moved. Our new address is:

Midwest Knifemakers Supply, llc
1350 Lake Street
North Mankato, MN 56003

Phone: 507-720-6063
FAX: 507-720-6305

general email: info.usakms@gmail.com

We have added 3 full time people in the few months.

Jodie is our customer service manager. She started last week and will be taking on any and all customer orders, contact, emails, etc.
Jodie.usakms@gmail.com

Korey is our office manager and has been with a couple months. She also takes calls and emails and fills orders. Everyone fills orders here so they know the merchandise. Korey.usakms@gmail.com

Shelly is our shipping and order manager. She pulls orders and ships them. Shelley has been with us since last November part time and went full time in late January. Shelly.usakms@gmail.com

Lora, my wife and VP of everything here... Lora.usakms@gmail.com

Last edited:
Congratulations Tracy !!! Thats Awesome, I will be out there in june hopefully you have big shopping carts.

Mike

I'm glad that you didn't have trouble with the Forum Admin because that is all information that we need.

Hope everything continues to go well for you! Don't forget us little guys when you're the biggest knifemaking supplier on the planet ;)

Look out Jantz and TKS!!!!! There's a new sheriff in town!!!!! Congrats Tracy and Lora on your new location and expanded business.

Yeah, he just thought that he was having problems closing on this building, wait until next year when he has to move to a new location with 4X the space. Tracy will soon be the Sam Walton of Knife Making. And he just thought that he was getting close to retirement.

Awesome Tracy!!! Congrats on the move!!

Again sorry for not being able to help, Thanks for understanding!

So..........Can I order now :)

Back