March of Dimes Charity Raffle, win this knife!!!

John M Cohea

As many of you know, each year I organize a charity build to benifit the March of Dimes.The knife this year was designed and built by David Broadwell, and features a forged to shape mosiac damascus blade by David Lisch.Joe Mason did the engraving, sheath by Paul Long, scrim, ivory donation, certificate, and stand by Mark Knapp, and photos by Coop.
Below is details on how to participate, and thanks to all that do!

There is no limit on how many chances one can purchase,
and no limit on chances sold, we sell what we sell! The chances are 15.00 each, or a block of 10 for 100.00.
The MOD walk is April 30th, and all funds will need to be in by April 28th, so I will accept payments for chances until 12 noon on the 27th, and draw and announce the winner later that afternoon.Chances for this effort can be payed by Checks[/email] or money orders can be mailed to my home address:
John M Cohea
114 Rogers Dr.
Nettleton,MS.38858
Please make checks and money orders payable to the March of Dimes, and be sure contact info is included with all transactions.
And now without further ado, here's Coop's grand finale to this effort!
origCASLMHZC.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

2-2.jpg

5.jpg

origCACXJWTC.jpg

orig-1.jpg

Good luck to all who decide to participate, and remember, even if you don't win this fantastic prize, your dollars are going to help a wonderful cause, and you will be a winner no matter what!!

Last edited:
This set is about the finest work from some of the most outstanding makers for a much needed cause. I pray you sell a ton of tickets.

Thanks guys!Just a reminder that the drawing for this package is one week from today, so please have your donations in by 12 noon of that day.Keith and Rudy, your donations have been recieved and your in.Let's get rolling folks if you want a shot at this fantastic prize!!

I'm sorry to announce that I can only now take checks or money orders for this effort, but all that are in ar in, and the drawing will still be held Wensday, Sorry for any inconvince this may cause.

Anthony, yes your in.Paypal insists they don't allow raffles, even though I thought we had this cleared up.There is a workable solution however.Please PM or email me for options.

Final reminder that the end is near!As a one time offer from now until the end, I have tee shirts for 15.00 each, and neck knives for 100.00 dollars each.Please use the goods transaction when using PayPal, and state how many tee shirts or neck knives you want and they will be shipped out.All funds for the sale of these items will go to the March of Dimes!

Back