Feather damascus dressed in ironwood burl!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello Dogs! Its been a great couple of weeks! We added a few new tools to the shop and Randy Jr has been making me some amazing pattern welded damascus steel to play with!

Heres one I just finished. And man am I ever proud of it!

Its made with feather pattern damascus blade. With W.W.W. pattern bolsters.. steel forged by Randy Jr. 1095 and 15n20.
Handles are some insane figured and beautiful ironwood burl handles. attached by 3/16th mosaic pins.

Thanks for looking and as always, comments and critiques are welcome..

God Bless
Randy, HHH Knives

Attachments

• Feather with Ironwood 008.jpg
    Feather with Ironwood 008.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Feather with Ironwood 005.jpg
    Feather with Ironwood 005.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Feather with Ironwood 010.jpg
    Feather with Ironwood 010.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Feather with Ironwood 009.jpg
    Feather with Ironwood 009.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Feather with Ironwood 016.jpg
    Feather with Ironwood 016.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 51
I find it humorous that you still say you welcome "critiques"... There is NOTHING to critique about that knife! Damascus is amazing and the knife is stunning!

Thanks alot guys!

Brad.. I appreciate the comment, yet theres always room for improvements. Be it in the design or the grinds, or the handle shape, etc.etc.etc.

God Bless YA!
Randy

Thank you guys! I seen them knives you did Diego! And your making some really amazing looking feather yourself! I to have to give the credit to My friend Bruce Bump.. Thanks again Bruce, Your the MAN!!!!

This one didnt last long.. I posted it for sale on Wednesday and it SOLD on Friday!

Last edited:
Another fantastic featherd steel knife. Thanks for the mention. Cool it has a new owner, I'm sure he will enjoy it.

Awesome Randy!!! The blade and bolsters go together real well. Fantastic knife! You never cease to amaze me.

Its always so nice to hear that your work is appreciated and liked.

Bruce. Thank much sir. Your work is inspirational..
Cal, Franklin and Diver Thank you guys for the kind words and encouragement.

Randy

Back